Last updated: 01/05/2021
Sharing & Disclosures of Information
We limit the information we share and disclose to others as described below.
To provide and support the Services, we sometimes use third-party companies as service providers that work on our behalf to transmit, collect, process, or store information. We require these service providers to treat the information we share with them as confidential and use it only to provide the services they have been engaged in. These engagements typically include services such as billing and collections, administration, auditing and accounting, professional advice and consulting, surveys, marketing, service delivery and customization, maintenance and operations, security incident verification and response, service notifications, fraud prevention, and services to improve our programming and advertising offerings. For example, Itechplan uses service providers to process payments for us, and we may share your payment information with those billing processors when you make payment. Or, Itechplan may use a service provider to obtain information about you to assess your credit and payment status.
Account Owners and Users
Itechplan Digital Solutions may disclose any information about a customer’s account and use of the Services and their features to the primary account owner after appropriate authentication. The primary account owner may also authorize other users to access information on the account, including data about you and your use of the Services.
Contact or Order Forms
- This data will be stored and processed only to answer all your queries or get in contact with you for business purposes and the related technical administration. Such data includes your name, email address (after this referred to an email), phone number, location, description of your needs, and other information you choose to give us.
- Your data will be deleted entirely upon your request, and we will not store or use them after we no longer need them.
- Upon your written request, we will send you the information about the data we have collected and stored about you until that moment, incorporated in an electronic form.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the site to:
- Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Authenticating access to your account
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the site to you.
- Maintenance and operations, including management of the network and devices supporting our service and our systems
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the site.
- Notify you of updates to the site.
- Technical Support
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the site.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the site.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Detecting the unauthorized reception, use, or abuse of the Services and to protect our customers from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful use of, or subscription to, the Services;
We also use the information we collect to measure and analyze how our customers are using the Services. For websites, this includes assessing which pages are most popular, how many people visit a page, what length of time, whether people are watching advertisements, and what programming is most effective for our Services. It also includes determining how our customers prefer to view certain web pages when they use our service.
When we provide you access to third-party content providers, we may measure how often and how long you use such services, but your use of those third-party providers is controlled by those providers’ terms and privacy policies. We similarly analyze customer usage data, such as the region from which your session originates, the peak times of usage, or the types of pages are being visited.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The Help feature on most browsers provides information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies or notify you when receiving a new cookie.
If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our service, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
- Google Inc provides Google AdWords remarketing service.
- You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page.
- Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page.
What we know about you
- We gather only data for which you have given us your consent.
- For example, we do not know your email address unless you send it to us via email or contact forms. This data is used only within our company, and we do not sell it nor distribute it to third parties.
- If you have already given us your email but do not wish to receive any emails or newsletters in the future, you can contact us via [email protected] email and ask for your personal data removal.
How long we keep your data
- We keep your information no longer than we must provide you with the service and accomplish the purposes set out in this Policy.
- If the conditions for maintaining your data are no longer applicable, we will altogether remove and delete them from our databases.
Protecting the Information We Collect
We follow industry-standard practices to secure the information we collect to prevent the unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of information about our customers. These security practices include technical, administrative, and physical safeguards, which may vary depending on the type and sensitivity of the information. Although we take the responsibility of safeguarding your data seriously, we cannot guarantee that these practices will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, use, or disclose your information.
Itechplan Digital Solutions maintains information that personally identifies you in our regular business records while you subscribe to one or more services. We also keep this information for a while after you no longer subscribe to a Service if the data is necessary for the purposes it was collected or to satisfy legal requirements. These purposes typically include business, legal, or tax purposes. If these purposes no longer apply, we will destroy, de-identify, or anonymize the information according to our internal policies and procedures.
Your Rights under Federal and State Law
This Notice is designed to comply with federal and state law requirements, including California law, which applies to our customers located in California.
Suppose you believe that any act of ours has aggrieved you in violation of applicable laws. In that case, we encourage you to contact us directly as described below in “How Do I Contact Itechplan Digital Solutions?” to resolve your question or concern. You may also enforce the limitations imposed on us by the United States Government as applicable concerning your personally identifiable information through a civil lawsuit seeking damages, attorneys’ fees, and litigation costs. Other rights and remedies may be available to you under federal or other applicable laws as well.
This Privacy Notice neither supersedes, enhances, nor modifies any arbitration agreement to which you may be bound as a subscriber to one or more of the Services.
Third-party data processing
- We collaborate with third-party data processors who process data on our behalf. These third parties are carefully selected and act following the laws referred to in Section 3.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this Privacy Notice or wish to contact us about your personally identifiable information, please contact us.